ISMRM Benelux Chapter meeting 2021
Save the date for our first event: Thursday January 21st (19h-21h) – Online
The first event consist of a one-hour webinar given by two key-note speakers: Prof. Peter R. Luijten (UMC Utrecht) and Prof. Rik Achten (Ghent University Hospital). The second hour will be reserved for our yearly buisiness meeting.
To register, please follow the link you received via email. If you did not receive the link and you would like to register, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
More information will be announced soon, stay tuned!
- Chair: Stefano Mandija; University medical center Utrecht, Utrecht, NL
- Treasurer/Challenge: Martijn Nagtegaal; Delft University of Technology, Delft, NL
- Treasurer/Location: Maira Siqueira Pinto; University Hospital Antwerp, Antwerp, BE
- Location/Proceedings: Liza Afzali-Hashemi; Amsterdam University Medical Center, location AMC, Amsterdam, NL
- Proceedings: Yvonne Bruls; Maastricht University Medical Center, Maastricht, NL
- Proceedings/Communications: Banafshe Shafieizargar; imec-Visionlab, University of Antwerp, Antwerp, BE
- Communications: Soetkin Beun; Ghent University, Ghent, BE
- Communications/Clinical representative: Rianne van der Heijden; Erasmus MC University Medical Center, Rotterdam, NL
- Sponsoring/Challenge: Aashley Sardjoe Mishre; Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, NL
- Sponsoring: Beatriz Garcia Santa Cruz; Central Hospital of Luxembourg and University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg, LU
- Board representative: Sophie Schmid; Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, NL
The Benelux Chapter of the International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (ISMRM) was founded in 2008. The aim of the Benelux chapter is to provide a platform for MRI scientists in the Benelux to discuss their research and to stimulate the application of MRI in the Benelux. To this end each year a scientific meeting is organized. The chapter also supports focus meetings on specific MR topics. Finally, the chapter organizes social events to stimulate the interactions between its members.