ISMRM Benelux Chapter meeting 2021
Due to the ongoing pandemic, we sadly had to make the decision to cancel the physical meeting in 2021. However, we would love to see you on one of our following virtual events;
Thursday January 21st – Online
This event has passed, access the video here
Thursday March 11th & Friday 12th (15h-17h) – Online
We will provide you with a virtual platform to present your work and discuss it with a group of like-minded people. You will be able to briefly present your work and have the opportunity to have a focused discussion in a small group.
Friday March 26th (16h-17h45) – Online
How did our PIs go from submitting an abstract to ISMRM to being established researchers? Our senior members show us the way they did it including tips, tricks, lessons learned, and personal anecdotes.
Click here to register before March 18th
For information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Chair: Stefano Mandija; University medical center Utrecht, Utrecht, NL
- Treasurer/Challenge: Martijn Nagtegaal; Delft University of Technology, Delft, NL
- Treasurer/Location: Maira Siqueira Pinto; University Hospital Antwerp, Antwerp, BE
- Location/Proceedings: Liza Afzali-Hashemi; Amsterdam University Medical Center, location AMC, Amsterdam, NL
- Proceedings: Yvonne Bruls; Maastricht University Medical Center, Maastricht, NL
- Proceedings/Communications: Banafshe Shafieizargar; imec-Visionlab, University of Antwerp, Antwerp, BE
- Communications: Soetkin Beun; Ghent University, Ghent, BE
- Communications/Clinical representative: Rianne van der Heijden; Erasmus MC University Medical Center, Rotterdam, NL
- Sponsoring/Challenge: Aashley Sardjoe Mishre; Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, NL
- Sponsoring: Beatriz Garcia Santa Cruz; Central Hospital of Luxembourg and University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg, LU
- Board representative: Sophie Schmid; Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, NL
The Benelux Chapter of the International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (ISMRM) was founded in 2008. The aim of the Benelux chapter is to provide a platform for MRI scientists in the Benelux to discuss their research and to stimulate the application of MRI in the Benelux. To this end each year a scientific meeting is organized. The chapter also supports focus meetings on specific MR topics. Finally, the chapter organizes social events to stimulate the interactions between its members.