Installation & Service Engineer (Netherlands)
AI radiology software to improve patient care
At Quantib, we are changing healthcare with artificial intelligence. We improve the accuracy of medical image diagnostics and increase efficiency by getting state-of-the-art machine learning technology into clinical practice. Our software helps radiologists and other medical specialists with diagnosis, disease progression monitoring, and therapy planning. Currently, we have FDA cleared/CE marked products on the market for quantification and diagnosis of neurodegenerative diseases and prostate cancer.
We’d love for you to join our growing team (currently 40+ colleagues), conquering the medical world with deep learning software.
Your goals and tasks
As Quantib and our customer base grow, we are expanding our Service & Installation team. You will be working together with our Installation & Service engineers, application specialists and R&D engineers. You will install and support our software for customers with the aim to do this as smoothly and customer friendly as possible. Therefore, you will be interacting with hospital IT, technical contacts, and end-users to enable them to deploy our AI effectively. You will also be helping out the R&D engineers by maintaining our continuous integration environment. In addition, you will play an important role in defining and improving the ways of working of the Installation & Service team, with regards to both internal and external processes.
An overview of your tasks:
- Prepare, perform, and maintain customer installations of advanced AI / medical image processing software.
Collect customer requirements and installation environment information; ensure a smooth installation process.
- Provide support by conducting investigation, diagnosis and resolution of incidents and technical problems at our customers and partners.
- Be flexible to take support calls outside of working hours.
- Contribute to continuous improvements of the ways of working of our Installation and Service team.
Your skills and qualifications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English communications skills.
- Ability to manage customer relations in a complex environment.
- Self-starting: ability to manage own time and priorities.
- Pro-active: eager to resolve issues and propose and implement improvements.
- Attention to detail; working with high levels of accuracy.
- Experience in communicating with technical and non-technical staff to resolve issues.
- Experience with administrating Linux environments and Bash.
- MSc degree in Informatics, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Items below would be a plus:Experience managing Docker based deployments.
- Experience with medical environments or imaging (particularly DICOM, PACS).
- Experience with Python, software development, DevOps, Agile/Scrum, Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo).
- Experience with cloud deployments.
- Experience with Windows installations & PowerShell.
- Willing and able to travel (after Covid-19 travel restrictions; anticipated to be less than 10% of annual working hours).
- You will be working in a dynamic and highly qualified team of 40+ colleagues, a lively mix of R&D engineers, AI specialists, combined with marketing, quality staff, and clinicians.
- You will enjoy a steep learning curve as you collaborate with our applications specialists and R&D engineers.
- A salary in line with the job level and experience.
How to apply
If you are interested, please send your resume and motivation letter to us using the form on our website ( https://www.quantib.com/about/careers/installation-service-engineer ) . For more information you can also contact Quirine van Voorst at email@example.com.
Recruitment by commercial agencies in relation to this or other vacancies is not appreciated.
To apply for this job please visit www.quantib.com.