The 8th ISMRM Benelux meeting took place on Friday 22nd of January 2016 in Eindhoven
We were welcomed in the beautiful futuristic “Evoluon”, where 300+ participants joined our yearly meeting.
It was a very successful day with interesting presentations, useful workshops and inspiring conversations between participants.
On behalf of the entire board we would like to thank the organizing committee for the excellent job they did to make this meeting a success!
Congratulations to the winners of the awards:
- Esther Kneepkens, TU/e Eindhoven - Best power poster
– Linda Heskamp, Radboud UMC, Nijmegen - Best oral presentation
- Laurens van Buuren, NKI & Jules Nelissen, TU/e Eindhoven - Best poster presentations
Lastly, we would like to thank the sponsors for making this meeting possible:
- Gold sponsors: Philips, GE Healthcare, Siemens, MR Coils, Biopac, Scannexus, MR Solutions
- Silver sponsors: Bruker, Toshiba
- Bronze sponsors: Machnet, PulseTeq
If you are interested to join the organizing committee for next year’s meeting, please contact us at email@example.com
The Benelux Chapter of the International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (ISMRM) was founded in 2008. The aim of the Benelux chapter is to provide a platform for MRI scientists in the Benelux to discuss their research and to stimulate the application of MRI in the Benelux. To this end each year a scientific meeting is organized. The chapter also supports focus meetings on specific MR topics. Finally, the chapter organizes social events to stimulate the interactions between its members.