More info about the upcoming 11th annual meeting on January 17th, 2019 can be found here.
After 10 years the ISMRM Benelux returned to the location where it all began; the Antwerp Zoo, Belgium. The 10th anniversary of the ISMRM Benelux took place at the 26th of January 2018. More that 320 participants witnessed the best MRI related presentations, posters, power posters and workshops the Benelux has to offer.
To celebrate the 10-year anniversary for the ISMRM Benelux all young researches were invited to apply for one of the two ISMRM Benelux Challenges, and have a chance to win € 25,000 or € 5,000.
We would like to congratulate the winners of the:
- Out of the Box Challenge: Sophie Schmid
- Abroad Challenge: Gabriel Ramos Llordén
We would also like to congratulate the winners of the:
- Klaas Nicolay poster presentation award:
- 1st Lena Vaclavu
- 2nd Lucia Bossoni
- Best oral presentation award:
- 1st Stephan Missault
- 2nd Jolanda Spijkerman
- Best power poster presentation award:
- 1st Marjolein Bulk
- 2nd Lukas Gottwald
- Chair: Rob Holtackers; Medical Imaging, Maastricht University Medical Centre, NL
- Board Representative: Bram Coolen; Biomedical Engineering and Physics, Academic Medical Center Amsterdam, NL
- Treasurer/Sponsors: Aidin Haghnejad ; Imaging Division 7T, University Medical Center Utrecht, NL
- Sponsors/Communication: Merlijn van der Plas; C.J. Gorter Center for High Field MRI, Leiden University Medical Center, NL
- Communication / Website Coordinator: Suzanne Franklin; C.J. Gorter Center for High Field MRI, Leiden University Medical Center, & Imaging Division, University Medical Center Utrecht, NL
- Proceedings/ Challenges: Linda Heskamp; Radiology and Nuclear Medicine, Radboud university medical center, NL
- Proceedings/ Challenges: Jasper Schoormans; Biomedical Engineering and Physics, Academic Medical Center Amsterdam, NL
- Location: Lore Peeters; Bio-Imaging Lab, University of Antwerp, BE
- Location/ Clinical representative: Marjolein Verly; Radiology, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, BE
The Benelux Chapter of the International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (ISMRM) was founded in 2008. The aim of the Benelux chapter is to provide a platform for MRI scientists in the Benelux to discuss their research and to stimulate the application of MRI in the Benelux. To this end each year a scientific meeting is organized. The chapter also supports focus meetings on specific MR topics. Finally, the chapter organizes social events to stimulate the interactions between its members.