ISMRM Benelux Chapter meeting 2020
The 12th ISMRM Benelux was hosted at the Burgers’ Zoo in Arnhem on Friday the 24th of January 2020. We had again around 350 MRI enthusiasts to discuss and present the latest proceedings in MR research of the Netherlands, Belgium, and Luxembourg.
We thank all participants for making this day so special!
Congratulations to all award and challenge winners of 2020:
- Klaas Nicolay junior poster award: Tom O’Reilly, Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, NL
- Oral presentation award: Xander Staal, Radboud University Medical Center, Nijmegen, NL
- Clinical presentation award: Geke Litjens, Radboud University Medical Center, Nijmegen, NL
- Power poster award: Niek Huttinga, Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, NL
- Post-doc award: Lucia Bossoni, Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, NL
- Research abroad challenge: Denizhan Kurban, Maastricht University Medical Center, Maastricht, NL
Award and challenge winners of 2020:
Lucia Bossoni, Tom O’Reilly, Xander Staal, Geke Litjens, Denizhan Kurban, and Niek Huttinga (from left to right)
Nice to know:
- You can find the program here and the abstract- and programbook here.
- Pictures of the 12th annual meeting 2020 can be found here.
- If you have any further questions regarding the past meeting, please contact email@example.com
- Chair: Alex Bhogal; University medical center Utrecht, Utrecht, NL
- Treasurer: Lukas Gottwald; Amsterdam UMC, Amsterdam, NL
- Communications/Challenge: Marieke van den Kerkhof; Maastricht University Medical Center, Maastricht, NL
- Communications/Proceedings: Celine Smekens; Siemens Healthineers, Beersel, BE
- Proceedings/Challenge: Kemal Sumser; Erasmus Medical Center, Rotterdam, NL
- Location: Carlijn Tenbergen; Radboud University Medical Center, Nijmegen, NL
- Location/Sponsoring: Thom Veeger; Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, NL
- Sponsoring: Patrick Fuchs; Delft University of Technology, Delft, NL
- Clinical representative/Sponsoring: Ahmed Radwan; KU Leuven, Leuven, BE
- Board representative: Sophie Schmid; Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, NL
Organizing committee of 2020:
Ahmed Radwan, Kemal Sumser, Lukas Gottwald, Carlijn Tenbergen, Thom Veeger, Sophie Schmid, Patrick Fuchs, Marieke van den Kerkhof, Alex Bhogal, and Celine Smekens (from left to right)
The Benelux Chapter of the International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (ISMRM) was founded in 2008. The aim of the Benelux chapter is to provide a platform for MRI scientists in the Benelux to discuss their research and to stimulate the application of MRI in the Benelux. To this end each year a scientific meeting is organized. The chapter also supports focus meetings on specific MR topics. Finally, the chapter organizes social events to stimulate the interactions between its members.