ISMRM Benelux Chapter meeting 2020
The 12th ISMRM Benelux was hosted at the Burgers’ Zoo in Arnhem on Friday the 24th of January 2020. We had again around 350 MRI enthusiasts to discuss and present the latest proceedings in MR research of the Netherlands, Belgium, and Luxembourg.
We thank all participants for making this day so special!
- You can find the program here and the abstract- and programbook here.
- All winners will be listed here in the near future.
- Your Certificate of Attendence will be send out to all attendees within this week (until Friday 31st of January).
- Pictures of the 12th annual meeting 2020 will be made available online within the next weeks.
- Chair: Alex Bhogal; University medical center Utrecht, Utrecht, NL
- Treasurer: Lukas Gottwald; Amsterdam UMC, Amsterdam, NL
- Communications/Challenge: Marieke van den Kerkhof; Maastricht University Medical Center, Maastricht, NL
- Communications/Proceedings: Celine Smekens; Siemens Healthineers, Beersel, BE
- Proceedings/Challenge: Kemal Sumser; Erasmus Medical Center, Rotterdam, NL
- Location: Carlijn Tenbergen; Radboud University Medical Center, Nijmegen, NL
- Location/Sponsoring: Thom Veeger; Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, NL
- Sponsoring: Patrick Fuchs; Delft University of Technology, Delft, NL
- Clinical representative/Sponsoring: Ahmed Radwan; KU Leuven, Leuven, BE
- Board representative: Sophie Schmid; Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, NL
The Benelux Chapter of the International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (ISMRM) was founded in 2008. The aim of the Benelux chapter is to provide a platform for MRI scientists in the Benelux to discuss their research and to stimulate the application of MRI in the Benelux. To this end each year a scientific meeting is organized. The chapter also supports focus meetings on specific MR topics. Finally, the chapter organizes social events to stimulate the interactions between its members.