ISMRM Benelux Chapter meeting 2020
The 12th ISMRM Benelux will be hosted at the Burgers’ Zoo in Arnhem on Friday the 24th of January 2020. We expect again over 350 MRI enthusiasts to discuss and present the newest proceedings in MR research of the Netherlands, Belgium, and Luxembourg.
The registration website is open now. Please register here.
Abstract and challenge submission for the ISMRM Benelux Chapter meeting 2020 are closed.
For all questions concerning abstracts and submission, please contact us at
For all questions concerning the ISMRM Benelux Challenge (research abroad grant), please contact us at email@example.com
Further information will be announced here. Stay enthusiastic!
- Chair: Alex Bhogal; University medical center Utrecht, Utrecht, NL
- Treasurer: Lukas Gottwald; Amsterdam UMC, Amsterdam, NL
- Communications/Challenge: Marieke van den Kerkhof; Maastricht University Medical Center, Maastricht, NL
- Communications/Proceedings: Celine Smekens; Siemens Healthineers, Beersel, BE
- Proceedings/Challenge: Kemal Sumser; Erasmus Medical Center, Rotterdam, NL
- Location: Carlijn Tenbergen; Radboud University Medical Center, Nijmegen, NL
- Location/Sponsoring: Thom Veeger; Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, NL
- Sponsoring: Patrick Fuchs; Delft University of Technology, Delft, NL
- Clinical representative/Sponsoring: Ahmed Radwan; KU Leuven, Leuven, BE
- Board representative: Sophie Schmid; Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, NL
The Benelux Chapter of the International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (ISMRM) was founded in 2008. The aim of the Benelux chapter is to provide a platform for MRI scientists in the Benelux to discuss their research and to stimulate the application of MRI in the Benelux. To this end each year a scientific meeting is organized. The chapter also supports focus meetings on specific MR topics. Finally, the chapter organizes social events to stimulate the interactions between its members.