ISMRM Benelux Chapter meeting 2019
The 11th ISMRM Benelux was hosted at the Stadsgehoorzaal in Leiden. Over 350 MRI enthusiasts came together to collaborate, discuss and present on the newest proceedings in MR research of the Netherlands, Belgium and now also Luxembourg.
The program of that year can be found here. Attendees received a password for the proceedings of that year, which can be found here. If you would like to see more impressions of that day, you can find them here.
In 2019 young researchers could apply for two Challenges, to win 25.000 Euros for their future career.
- Women in MR challenge: Lydiane Hirschler
- Pioneer Award: Jordy van Zandwijk
We would also like to congratulate the winners of the:
- Klaas Nicolay poster presentation award:
- 1st Isabell Katrin Bones
- Best oral presentation award:
- 1st Merlijn van der Plas
- Best power poster presentation award:
- 1st Linda Heskamp
- Best Post-doc poster presentation award:
- 1st Lionel Mignion
- Chair: Antonia Kaiser; Academic Medical Center Amsterdam
- Treasurer: Stephan Heunis; Eindhoven University of Technology
- Communications/Website/Proceedings: Stephan Missault; University of Antwerp
- Proceedings/Communications: Kwok-Shing Chan; Radboud University Nijmegen
- Sponsoring/Location: Marjolein Bulk; Leiden University Medical Center
- Sponsoring/Challenge: Laura Vansteenkiste; Ghent University
- Location: Alberto de Luca; UMC Utrecht
- Clinical representative: Tip Stille; Radboud University Medical Center
- Board representative: Bram Coolen; AMC Amsterdam
- Luxembourg representative: Georgia Kanli; Luxembourg Institute of Health
The Benelux Chapter of the International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (ISMRM) was founded in 2008. The aim of the Benelux chapter is to provide a platform for MRI scientists in the Benelux to discuss their research and to stimulate the application of MRI in the Benelux. To this end each year a scientific meeting is organized. The chapter also supports focus meetings on specific MR topics. Finally, the chapter organizes social events to stimulate the interactions between its members.