We are currently recruiting organizing committee members for our 2017 meeting !
Interested individuals should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The members of this year’s organizing committee are:
- Rik Moonen; Department of Radiology, Maastricht University Medical Center, NL
- Lisbeth Van Ruijssevelt; Bio-Imaging Lab, University of Antwerp, BE
- Tom Schreurs; Biomedical NMR, Eindhoven University ofTechnology, NL
- Rukun Hinz; Bio-Imaging Lab, University of Antwerp, BE
- May Wong; Maastricht University Medical Center, NL
- Lena Vaclavu; Department of Radiology, Academic Medical Center Amsterdam, NL
- Patricia Clement; Department of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine, University of Ghent, BE
- Gwendolyn Van Steenkiste; Visielab, University of Antwerp, BE
- Valentina Mazzoli; Academic Medical Center Amsterdam, NL + Biomedical NMR, Eindhoven University of Technology, NL
We are a team of nine enthusiastic junior researchers, that represent the diverse and broad field of ‘MRI in medicine’ in the Benelux. As the organizing committee we are responsible for the entire organization of the meeting, which includes selecting an appropriate location, acquiring sponsors, budgeting, handling all communications, reviewing of abstracts and planning. One of the members of the organizing committee is also member of the board, which makes decision-making quick and simple. Being behind the scenes of a conference is a challenging and exciting place to be!
Fore any questions, comments or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at: